Linda Goodman Forums at ConsciousEvolution.com
Topic Options
#113570 - 10/21/01 03:09 AM Karmic Soul Mate?
pastlives Offline
Afficionado

Loc: Israel
Hi Auriel,

a few months ago I have met somebody who was very sympathetic to me from the beginning. Just from a curiosity I have made the comparison chart between us and we have among other (quite "dynamic")aspects Venus conjunct Pluto. I do not know his time of birth but could you please have a look at it and tell me what do you think? I am sure that it is something karmic...(If you need againg my DOB please let me know.)
Thanks a lot,
Pastlives.

#113571 - 10/20/01 05:49 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: pastlives]
Morning Storm Offline
Archangel

Loc: USA
I'm not at home, so I'll have to check and see if it's on my computer on Monday. I bought a new computer this year so I may not have it. I don't remember the last time I looked at your chart and if it was before or after I bought it.

Have a good weekend.

Love and light,
Auriel

#113572 - 10/22/01 11:59 AM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: Morning Storm]
Morning Storm Offline
Archangel

Since the Venus and Pluto are 21* apart, it isn't considered a conjunction. But you were close in other lives. I see some sexual chemistry and a magnetism drawing you to each other. You also have some aspects that show you have some growing you can do together. Your weakness is communication.

Love and light,
Auriel

#113573 - 10/22/01 02:41 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: Morning Storm]
pastlives Offline
Afficionado

Hi Auriel,

thanks for the reply. You are right about those aspects...I just wonder - on an emotional level between me and him should there be any problems? Do the aspects indicate that there is love between us besides the sexual chemistry only? But there was such an attraction between me and him that she became quite jealous and very insecure...I know that we have Jupiter trine Jupiter and despite that I know that we will probably never be together - but I just wonder - with his girlfriend (according to my analysis) he has a good emotional contact and attraction but not really a good aspects for a long-term relationship and it is also not so easy relationship between them when looking on the power control struggle aspects (despite some of the positive aspects)- right?
Thanks,
Pastlives.

#113574 - 10/22/01 05:09 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: pastlives]
Morning Storm Offline
Archangel

There aren't many emotional and love aspects between you. It's mostly sexual chemistry.

I still don't look at charts for third parties in love triangles.

Love and light,
Auriel

#113575 - 10/22/01 07:31 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: Morning Storm]
pastlives Offline
Afficionado

Hi Auriel,

thanks for the reply. This is not really a love triangle but I was just wondering if my estimation according to the Relationship Signs was right...Thanks anyway,
Pastlives.

#113576 - 10/22/01 09:50 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: pastlives]
Morning Storm Offline
Archangel

Relationship Signs is the only thing I've ever read about astrological compatibility, so I have to say I agree with it!!

#113577 - 10/23/01 02:37 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: Morning Storm]
pastlives Offline
Afficionado

#113578 - 10/23/01 05:37 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: pastlives]
Morning Storm Offline
Archangel

pastlives, I am a volunteer here to help people on my OWN time. I'm not here to be taken advantage of and compare everyone with every person they think they might be compatible with. I did one synastry for you this week so, no, I will not do this one too. It's a lot of work and my time is limited. I don't mind helping people but requests need to be reasonable.

Take care,
Auriel

#113579 - 10/24/01 04:28 AM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: Morning Storm]
pastlives Offline
Afficionado

Hi Auriel,

thanks anyway. I am planning to ask about that specific person somebody else but I thought since you are more skilled in astrology than me that you can have a quick look at the computer and see it in a couple of minutes. The Relationship Signs book can help but if somebody is not that skilled it might not show the whole picture...I do not mean to take too much of your time and I appreciate what you try to do for others but since it is only my second question that I ask here I thought it might not be such a big deal....
Regards,
Pastlives.

#113580 - 10/24/01 01:10 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: pastlives]
Morning Storm Offline
Archangel

pastlives, how much time does it take for you to look up and compare two people??

#113581 - 10/25/01 03:53 AM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: Morning Storm]
pastlives Offline
Afficionado

Hi Auriel,

when I compare two people I use the Relationship Signs book and it takes approximately 40 minutes to write down the aspects...(I do not have a computer.)I did the synastry also for that second person but because I am an amateur and not a professional I can not see everything.
Regards,
Pastlives.

#113582 - 10/24/01 06:16 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: pastlives]
Morning Storm Offline
Archangel

How do you post here if you don't have a computer?? If you don't have a program, you can go to www.astro.com and run the charts to see the aspects.

#113583 - 10/24/01 10:37 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: Morning Storm]
Morning Storm Offline
Archangel

BTW, the average quick peek takes half an hour. It takes time to lOOk at all those aspects and a few minutes doesn't cut it. Being professional doesn't lesson the time it takes to look at aspects. If anything, it takes MORE because I don't want to miss anything.

#113584 - 10/25/01 12:30 AM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: Morning Storm]
Aries Offline
Archangel

Loc: Canuckistan
hi pastlives, the best thing you could do is learn, learn, learn, on your own..read as much as possible, pay attention to everything to do with synastries and karmic aspects. Try opening your 3rd eye maybe with meditation etc, and with time you will start actually understanding the karma involved in a relationship. The bottom line is only you know yourself.
I have to agree with Auriel that even a "quick" glance takes at LEAST a half hour.Ive easily spent 2 or 3 hours on one..which is just too time consuming as I work full time and have other studies to do.
One needs to see how the transits are working in each individuals chart. Relationship Signs is just a basic starter..a very good book for the love,business,etc,..and I have to say one of the BEST for karmic indicators...but theres SO much more to a synastry. I dont like to comment much either without seeing the whole picture...each chart,transits, each others planets in each others houses, etc,
You still have to run the charts in order to get the degrees, so dont use just the LG book! Try and get a grasp on the angle and nodal action which is something Linda didnt get into in her books.

Heres a couple of helpful links..
http://www.zodiac-x-files.com/synastry-ascendant.htm
http://astrology-numerology.com/synastryaspects.html

www.astrologyforlife.com
http://karma.astrology.com

this is a lengthy URL, with many top notch astrologers who can give tons of insight about synastries and karmic/soulmate synastries..
http://www.widgetsworld.co.uk/search/index.php3?catstr=11&linknum=0

Hope you can get enough computer access to read. Have fun!

#113585 - 10/25/01 02:52 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: Aries]
pastlives Offline
Afficionado

Hi A&A,

thanks for your replies. I have an access to the computer but not at home and also - I meant it this way - I do not have any specific astrology program. I am going to have a look at these sites,
regards,
Pastlives.

P.S. - At the moment I am quite far away from any civilization so even to access a post office is a bit of a complicated story.

#113586 - 10/26/01 07:36 AM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: pastlives]
pastlives Offline
Afficionado

Hi again,

I just wonder - why the Relationship Signs do not include the nodes also?
Regards,
Pastlives.

#113587 - 10/26/01 12:25 PM Re: Karmic Soul Mate? [Re: pastlives]
Morning Storm Offline
Archangel

If I knew the answer to that one, I'd be very rich.

Moderator:  SolaneStar 
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
samaneh, DEW, curious2014, BobGregory, Hermia
3963 Registered Users
Top Posters
dgwalters 7870
tinkerbell 7021
WriteOn 6620
Gregory 6619
Aries 6397
Rainbow 5718
Morning Storm 5314
searching 4616
EagleOverTheSea 4266
Terri 3571

Forums copyright © 1999-2014 by Gregory Ellison and Mary Barron, website copyright © 2002-2014 by Gregory Ellison and Mary Barron, all rights reserved.