Bump!

heart

-- George Harrison

#166965 - 05/10/12 03:09 AM Re: Purple Plates! [Re: WriteOn]
PrpleDlphnHarmny Offline
New friend

Loc: VA
Going to reply in two places...

Not sure where to put my reply but basically it came from me shouting myself out to WriteOn in the shout out section, and then her exposing my sending of a Private Message to her... thanx
(sometimes I am shy, and embarrassed, which is a childhood emotional block that still comes out ...sometimes)
about my inquiry on the Purple Plates...and other Interests--- fairy

So maybe someone seeking and searching, may benefit from my short-long lived purple plate experience-curiosity---Here is my novel I posted in the shout box: (including WriteOn )

WriteOn:
And here I come stumblin in again bc I got a private message from PrpleDlphnHarmny looking for info about Linda's purple plates (which, sadly, aren't being made by their original maker anymore) and other topics of interest. smile

WriteOn:
We have a really great search engine onsite, but you really have to hit the Advanced link and fill in the fields carefully to get the most out of it, especially since our conversations have gone on for so many years. I'll see what I can pull up.

WriteOn:
Hmmm, I need to make changes to the search engine so we can search farther back than 10 years. Better make it 15. Back

[/color]PrpleDlphnHarmny:
I did find some information on the purple "energy" plates I first learned about in Linda Goodman's book titled "Star Signs", and have recently ordered the larger 12x12 purple plate from [url=PurpleHarmonyPlates.com]Purple Harmony Plates[/url] PurpleHarmonyPlates.com.
However, before that my fiance decided it was "safe" enough and finally I had a small disc which was ordered through a ~~~drshane(username) seller on Ebay...Not a shocker that the smaller disc

[color:#CC33CC]
PrpleDlphnHarmny: decided to go on an adventure(like they sometimes do.... smile ), and there is no doubt in my mind, and I am more than convinced, of the situational turbulence which in turn caused the immediate release of my purple disk, which was emitting violet waves of teeny tiny whispering words that seemed to be coming from within my small Harmony Disk's thoughts and I hear them chanting "We Care, We Care, We Care"... "let me loose and I will pretend to get lost in his back reclining chair", made clear to me was quite obvious from his stare, that my Stepfather needed this Purple Harmonic plate most definitely in this time of dis-pair, more-so than a person who may be able to understand their depending reliance of survival made available solely and only due, (so make sure to give many Thanks to what most would say) is our so-called "air"---

(not in original post in the Shout Box)---modified quite a bit here...I get lost in rhyme it happens all the time...)

So I got my large plate a day or two ago, from 44 Ruggles St(Purple Harmony Plates)....and noticed a significant nick on the side of it along the edge on one side, near the "logo"...
I have searched and searched to see if I can find an image, not a generic, "stock-photo" of a large (12x12) purple plate which would clearly show the EIP logo on it, yet a photograph of a large plate is just non-existent browsing images via Google on the web.

PrpleDlphnHarmny:
Recently I have contacted a similar site with the domain (more linked/paired with original creator of the plates, and his P.O. Box Address in Scottsdale, Arizona.---which is the specific one mentioned in Linda Goodman's Book STAR SIGNS- ) [url=PurplePlates.com]Purple Plates[/url]
I emailed the site, and was recently told by the Purple Plate site's correspond-er, person who initially emailed me back--- that Mr. Ralph Bergstresser's nieces had taken over his business and were the one's who would be continuing the selling of the purple energy plates...which are based on his creation formula.....of the purple healing plates...hmmmm.....

So I am wondering if any new person has attempted to create such an amazing miracle?

I also wonder if obtaining rad-ionic measuring equipment, or experimenting with the photographic aura theory would work in checking the authenticity of the plates... , also Linda mentions to use a negatives when using that of a photograph (when utilizing the power of the plates and their positive vibration on a person's image), not the positive picture (hand-copy) itself...

PrpleDlphnHarmny:
What can we do now, we really do not have the negatives anymore, with memory sticks, and computer software...I should put all this in a post somewhere huh? But where...(eeeek) Not to worry about spending a significant amount of time to put me in the "right" direction, I get lost over here reading and over there looking, I love it all...

#166968 - 05/10/12 05:42 AM Re: Purple Plates! [Re: PrpleDlphnHarmny]
WriteOn Offline

Administrator
Archangel

Loc: Cripple Creek, Colorado, USA
I had a wild, dashing around kind of day today/yesterday. I think I will sleep my Thursday away. Responses in the Star Chat thread and in PM. smile

Peace, love and purple plates!

heart

-- George Harrison

#168661 - 11/02/13 04:40 AM Re: Purple Plates! [Re: PrpleDlphnHarmny]
HRH-FishAreFish Offline
Old hand

Loc: Twin Cities, Land of 10,000 Se...
I have a little Purple Plate that I keep as a bookmark in Gooberz. wizard
Got the Wings of Heaven on my Shoes. I'm a dancin man and I just can't lose. You know it's all right. Its ok. I'll live to see another day. We can try to understand the New York Times' effect on man. Whether you're a Brother or whether you're a Mother, you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Stayin' Alive ~ The Bee Gees

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chahldean 
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 9 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
BluSun, atman, Jean, Peacock1982, Iluminaughty
3958 Registered Users
Top Posters
dgwalters 7870
tinkerbell 7021
WriteOn 6620
Gregory 6619
Aries 6397
Rainbow 5718
Morning Storm 5314
searching 4616
EagleOverTheSea 4266
Terri 3571

Forums copyright © 1999-2014 by Gregory Ellison and Mary Barron, website copyright © 2002-2014 by Gregory Ellison and Mary Barron, all rights reserved.