Linda Goodman Forums at ConsciousEvolution.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#21 - 02/25/99 09:48 PM Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns
Anonymous
Unregistered

In "Star Signs" Linda gives us a resource for purchasing the purple plates. In researching this on the internet I kept getting replies that Energy Innovation Products did not exist. I did not give up and searched for purple plates on several search engines and finally found a website called Purple Harmony Plates and requested information. I received that information in the mail today along with an article printed from straight from Star Signs! Also included was a change of address for Energy Innovation Services! Apparently they have created Purple Harmony Plates as a distribution division. Anyone wishing to have more information about the purple plates can access the website at altnewtimes.com or email kalle16@banet.net

May we all experience the healing properties of Violet

NOTE: I should have told you that altnewtimes.com is an advertisement in the Tampa Bay Times for the energy plates and you would need to email for any information and pricing. Sorry about the that

[This message has been edited by kstar41523 (edited 02-25-99).]

#22 - 03/03/99 08:31 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns
SusanM1998 Offline
New friend

Loc: New York
I also found a site for the Purple Plates - you can order them right on line. I ordered one about two years ago, and it does everything Linda said it would. Perhaps I will order one from Energy Innovation, too - and then I can do a comparison. Oh, I almost forgot - the URL - www.sacred-lynx.com/energy.shtml

#23 - 03/04/99 02:51 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: SusanM1998]
shagunj Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: hyderabad,a.p,india.
Hiii Everyone!!

well,since the thread is purple plates...why dont we share our little miracles with them,right here!!

Oh i had quite a few miracles allright and one of the most often occuring ones was sleeping so fitfully and getting up soooo fresh in the morning!!!and oh what a sleep!Such good dreams...even dreams of past life recall at times.
quite good!
what would u guys say?
quite...?!!!
love
shagun

#24 - 03/04/99 05:59 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: shagunj]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Shagun,
Your enthusiasm is very enlightening!! I love it. You seem to have such a zest for life, I think that you are part of the miracle of this forum. I have yet to purchase a purple plate as I had been searching for the resource that Linda had given in her book. Now that I have found it, I will be ordering one. I've read that they are supposed to give you an energy boost and god knows I could use one!! Not to mention all of the aches and pains that one seems to acquire with age!!!
XXOO

#25 - 03/17/99 02:33 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns
Jules Offline
New friend

Loc: Australia
EIP (energy innovation products) did have a website 2 years ago. I haven't visited it since, so it may still be around.

I had the pleasure of speaking with Ralph Bergstresser by telephone a fortnight after Linda passed and he was the most interesting man. His secretary was very kind too - she rushed me plates after i had considerable trouble obtaining them in Australia.

I'll continue to look for EIP's site so that people can order from Linda's preferred official supplier.

cheers,
Jules

------------------

#26 - 03/17/99 10:48 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Jules]
Quazar Offline

Loc: wise, va, usa
Hello all! Shagun, I think it's a great idea for all of us to post our own purple plate miracles!
One "odd" thing that I've noticed about my purple plate (not necessarily a miracle) is that it seems to have a habit of disappearing....I'll put it somewhere, and when I go to find it a day or two later....it's gone! It always reappears in about 4 or 5 days, but it turns up in the strangest places...Like the time I found it in my refrigerator (and I'm sure I didn't put it THERE!!!) Has anyone else had this little "problem" with their purple plate?

Love, Quazar

#27 - 03/18/99 12:39 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Quazar]
SusanM1998 Offline
New friend

Oh, thank Heavens it happens to you, too. I was beginning to think I was becoming senile!
One thing that the plate does do (when I can find it) is it makes cigarettes taste lighter - not lighter like ultra lights (if that were the case I'd just buy those) but almost like some of the junk is missing from them - or maybe that's just wishful thinking on the part of someone who has been as unsuccessful in quitting as I have Although, come to think of it, I think Linda does mention this effect in Star Signs.

#28 - 03/18/99 12:43 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: SusanM1998]
SusanM1998 Offline
New friend

Oh, another thing, I have arthritis in my right knee - when my knee is aching, I hold the plate on it (or tie it there with a ribbon) for a half an hour or so, and it really does help relieve the pain.

#29 - 03/18/99 12:34 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: SusanM1998]
Quazar Offline

Loc: wise, va, usa
Hello Susan! So your purple plate likes to play hide and seek, too? You know, I'd never thought about using the purple plate for arthritis...I'll have to tell my mother (she has arthritis in her arms and hands). I've also found the plates to be VERY effective for headaches...
Has anyone ever tried using the plates on a photo of someone you've had a disagreement with (like Linda suggested?) How well did it work?

Love to all, Quazar

#30 - 03/18/99 07:13 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Quazar]
Jules Offline
New friend

Loc: Australia
My smaller plate and disk are constantly going walkabout too! (that's aussie speak

my larger 12x12 stays under the new vcr. went under it the day we bought it and it's doing just fine.

Jules

#31 - 03/19/99 01:31 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Jules]
adrienne Offline
New friend

Loc: dearborn, mich usa
expect miracles.....i have had my original purple plate for a decade. i have mainly used this plate for minor physical maladies, burns, headaches, and forgetfulness. i have not personally used its power for greatness, for personal reasons. but, i have many times purchased these plates for my friends and family for the darker moments in their lives. i can tell you thru my personal witness of the magic --the extreme miracle--an aids patient,(a neighbor's brother) who seemed to be on his last stage of this horrific disease after 10 years, seems to be in total remission, living in costa rica, after i gave him this anonymous gift last christmas(1997). this is the best example of either a miracle or the coinincidence of positive energy and the new medical drugs (the cocktail).i could really go on and on with many accounts of this power the purple plate has been a catalyst to, but that will be for another time. i LOVE my leprechun plate, and will never be without it. and (p.s. the photograph thing works!! many times over, because if you care---imagine-ordain--and your favorite souls will be healed......just don't tell them, you WILL know.) the thing about the mis-placing of the plates--its not at all what you are thinking......the plates don't get up and travel----you do----its explained in the star signs---i had the same trouble for the first 2 years, til i realized in the chapter of lexigrams (star signs) it has to do with the divine spirit of your higher selves!! i have never had to search long for it since!! you won't need any further explanations, after a few practices. ------
it may be an aquarian explanation, but it is the only one i know!! adrienne

#32 - 03/28/99 12:34 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: adrienne]
Galileo Offline
New friend

Loc: USA
I use my purple plates for most of what everyone above has mentioned. I also use it when doing a castor oil pack on my stomach/liver area, as described in the Edgar Cayce Readings. The A.R.E. in Virginia Beach offers their own "Maggie the Magnetic Plate," but I use the one I got from the information in Star Signs. It DOES work for headaches, for minor aches and pains I get once in a while, etc. I carry around the little purple disk with me wherever I go.
Cheers!

#33 - 04/03/99 06:24 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Galileo]
druid33 Offline
Old hand

Loc: Chennai, India
Dear Quazar,

I am a little late in replying to you, but better late than never.

I had this very cranky boss who always seemed to be a bad mood in morning (never you mind he was a Sagittarian)just when you are right and ready to face the day...

I had a picture taken of him (though he didn't know why) and as soon as I received my Purple Plates, I went into action.

Every day for about 10 minutes in the morning (before he came in) I would place his photo on the purple plate and beleive me, he would come in smiling and cheerful.

Sometimes when he got irritable during the day, I would place his photo on the Purple Plate for a couple of minutes and there- just like a dream come true, just like magic, he would be genial or at the very least tolerable...marvellous work these purple plate perform...

And as Linda says you could use them imaginatively too...

Three cheers for these purple plates !!!

#34 - 04/03/99 09:28 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: druid33]
Gregory Offline

Archangel

Loc: North Bend, WA USA
Wow Druid, that is an imaginitive use. I like the way your mind works -- keep up the magical thinking!

#35 - 04/04/99 06:04 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Gregory]
druid33 Offline
Old hand

Hi Gregg,

thanks for the compliment...

and yes, i intend to keep up the magical thinking...what with them human hoses around dousing out the little magic one tries to spread...got to keep the fire going...got to keep the balance !!!

Happy Easter to you !

love
druid.

#36 - 04/15/99 12:26 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: druid33]
Angellee Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Charlotte, N.C. USA
Hello Purple twins I ordered my Purple Plate from the address in Linda's book in the late 80's. I'll never forget how excited I was when it came. I've used it a lot but I think the most miracules thing it did was to heal a very serious back injury I recieved in a car accident. I was unable to walk or stand but for a few momments before I started my own Purple Plate therapy. I would place it directly on my back and would soon feel a mixture of heat and energy begin to pour into my body. I was soon after back to normal to everyone's amazement. After I'd remove the plate from my back anyone else who touched it would be shocked to feel how hot it had became. I have often recomended "Star Signs" to others to read and always got a big "thankyou,that book has changed my life", from all who read it.One guy ordered two plates and his were slightly different from mine. They had a mark to show they were authenic as it was rumored so copy cat bogus ones were being sold. Anyway, he had this one obvious receding spot in the front of his hairline and he actually regrew his hair in a few months time by walking around with the plate tied to his forehead with a bandanna! I thought that was especially remarkable. I'd love to hear other Purple Plate miracles from all of you, swaping stories is bringing back the magic that reading Linda's works originaly gave me!

------------------
Starlite Blessings,
Angellee

[This message has been edited by Angellee (edited 04-15-99).]

#37 - 04/15/99 05:20 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Angellee]
WISESOUL-33 Offline
Journeyman

Hello Everyone!

Aside from purple plates and just out of curiosity, how many of you tend to wait to reply to a message until the purple framing is available?

~*~A Wise ARIES~*~

#38 - 04/15/99 06:45 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: WISESOUL-33]
Gregory Offline

Archangel

Loc: North Bend, WA USA
Gee, WiseSoul, that sounds pretty obsessive to me! Of course, we know Carlo watches the number of messages on each thread and balances them out numerologically, so...

Hey, I'm a Virgo, I have no room to talk!

#39 - 04/16/99 05:29 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Gregory]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Where can you get those plates anyways?

#40 - 04/16/99 07:40 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns
Karen Offline
Enthusiast

Carlo,
I have posted a resource in this thread, at the beginning I believe and if I recall, there might be mention of it elsewhere down through these posts.... Perhaps a great website suggestion would be to create a link to all of the "jellicle" resources that Linda gave suggestion for... Gregory, would that be possible?

Love and light,
Karen

#41 - 04/18/99 10:55 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Karen]
Angellee Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Charlotte, N.C. USA
Hi All, My involvement with this great site has rekindled the Magic Linda's works began spiraling years ago. I used to use my Purple Plate frequently and was a major Lexigram addict. Somehow, the spark had faded for me as I understand happens from time to time on this path. So, I got out my Purple Plate this past Friday and decided to give it a try. I got a picture of a friend of mine who is currently working on an assignment out of town and will be for some time to come. When we parted we were not exactly on the best of terms and I didn't want to leave things on such an uneven scale. I placed the picture under the PP for an hour, removed it and went about the rest of my day. It dawned on me that evening that I had not received the telephone call from this person as I'd hoped and I felt a bit let down that the PP wasn't working. I had dismissed it from my mind later Friday night when the telephone rang. It was my friend on the other end of the line, and what is so remarkable is he was calling from his car phone as he had just pulled into my driveway!! I didn't hear him pull up so it was really a surprise when he told me he'd be at my front door in a few seconds.My PP project immediately flashed into my thoughts and although things are still unbalanced between us...all I can say is:"be careful what you wish for when using the Purple Plates."

------------------
Starlite Blessings,
Angellee

#42 - 04/19/99 10:45 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Angellee]
druid33 Offline
Old hand

Hi Everybody

More uses for those magical plates !!!

I use my small purple plate in my bucket of water for ten minutes and then I rinse my hair...and though the process is slow, my hair grows well, there are no splits and no dandruff and the growth is thicker and silkier...Actually, its quite amazing since I live in the Gulf and people out here always have complaints about hair loss...its true, people start greying and losing hair by 25+...quite sad really and there is so much treatment taken especially for hair...people spend lots of money for regular hair therapy while I, just use my Purple Plates...I have advised others to get these Purple Plates but you know these sceptics, even when they see they don't believe...

Another use I have for them purple plates are using them in my pocket for about 10 minutes whenever I feel droopy and down to revive the spirit and gait...however if I forget to remove my Purple Plate after 10 to 15 minutes, I get over-energetic and wind up with a headache...I am sensitive to these Plates....

Using them on medicial creams and tablets...why even batteries for your walkman or cdman increases the power of the medicine and the batteries and anything else you can think of...

Really, they are simply extraordinary in raising the vibration of any thing or being...use them for meditation or for overcoming anger (especially when you are experiencing it and feel the magic !

Try it !!!

love
druid

#43 - 04/19/99 11:33 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: druid33]
Anonymous
Unregistered

No fours, just plates...

#44 - 04/19/99 11:34 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns
Anonymous
Unregistered

...and a 6 for the Cappy Queen!

#45 - 04/20/99 12:32 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns
Susan Offline
New friend

Loc: Vancouver Island, BC Canada
I was just wondering where you guys put your purple plates when you're not using them. Do they need to recharge? Did anyone make a "special" spot for them? Don't mean to pry, I'm just curious.

#46 - 05/07/99 10:46 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Susan]
ESSENCE Offline
Veteran

Loc: NYC, NY, USA
Greetings

Hi Susan

I keep my large purple plate under my mattress and I carry a small one in my bag. I want to order the small disks to sew into my childrens clothes if I can stop procrastinating! One year I gave as gifts, Star Signs & Purple Plates to each of my sisters and my mom, but alas they seem to forget about them. I am glad that EIP has expanded, hopefully pretty soon everyone will believe and know...

Hi druid33 - I'm gonna try the hair thing you spoke about...

Love to All
essence

#47 - 05/10/99 12:31 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: ESSENCE]
Feeling Offline

Loc: Britain

Hi all.

I read the positive comments on the purple plates above and right now iam a little confused.

You see,my experiance with the purple plates has been quite a negative one.I wish i did not have to say this but it is true.

When i got my purple plate way back in 93,i remember being very exited.As i put it under my pillow and slept,indeed..i slept so well in years now.BUT....i could NOT get up in the morning,i could not open my eyes,i just felt like sleeping and i missed office that day.

Well,i put it away for a week and then again used it one night.It was 3 in the night when i jerked awake,and for about 15 whole minutes,i did not know,WHO I WAS!I remember being awfully panicky as i kept trying to remember.Nothing was remembered not even my name!thank god,i got ok in a while but i hid the plate for about a month after.

Then i kept using it on and off and no such things happened.BUT,it was now 3 years i had it with me,although i never used it so much.
I noticed during the three years my dreams worsened.I got HORRIBLE dreams of reptilian creatures at first.It was always when the plate was next to me or in near access.I could feel shooting pains whenever i put the plate under my pillow.Then in those two years i developed a lot of sensitivity towards the plate.I could not sleep anywhere near it,let alone below my pillow.

And my dreams kept getting worse.The day i used to leave my plate at a friends,i would sleep wonderfully.My dreams included everything negative.I would see myself descend in the astral planes of the lost souls.I would be floating in a dark bluish smoky atmostphere and there would be spirit hands grabbing and screaming at me,In others there would be blood,gore,horror...you name it.I used to wake up in cold sweat.

As the bad dreams progressed,i would see every de cision of mine or real life situation turn negative in the dreams.For example.if i had to go to the doc for a checkup i would definately get a dream picturing my doc saying i got cancer!or that someone in my family had died,or i was about to go to the hell world of astral planes.

So finally i had to leave my purple plate,just..leave it somewhere.It has given me such agony!

Does anyone know why this could have happened?and has anyone experianced this negative energy and effect?Please let me know...iam very disillusioned by this experiance.

me.

#48 - 05/10/99 01:21 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Feeling]
ESSENCE Offline
Veteran

Dear Feeling,

I feel terrible that you had such a negative experience.

I keep thinking that you are just extremely sensitive to the plates vibration. I wonder if the problem was because you had it under your pillow?

I'm sure someone here will have a definative answer to help you...

Much Love
*essence*

#49 - 05/10/99 02:49 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: ESSENCE]
skylah6 Offline
New friend

Loc: Davis,Ca US
Feeling... that is sooo awful that all that happened to you. i'm sorry i don't know the answer to your question. but i kinda have negative reactions too.

well actually no really negative, but just not as effective as everyone claims it to be. i have bought six of the small plates. and we lost all six of them!! we have no idea where they all went. they are all somewhere in our house. and it's weird that we dont' even see them lying around or anything. it's as if the purple plates were actually hiding from us. and in the past, whenever i used them, whether it was for getting a goodnight sleep or for other purposes. it doesn't seem to be affecting anything. i think it just simply doesn't work for me. anyway, if anyone can anwer both our questions of why the purple plates do not really work for us. that would be great!!
\
Skylah

#50 - 05/10/99 07:32 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: skylah6]
Y2sprite Offline
Journeyman

Skylah6,
I'm waiting for reply on purchasing these
little purple plates.Wish to give them a whirl.If you find yours lurking about,you can
send me two!Will use them for ear-rings or I
will try them somehow...have not slept more
than 2hrs at a time in over two years.
Are they expensive?? Hope you find your answers on their effectiveness.Linda seemed to have faith in them.Perhaps they will be a
help with me.
Y2Ksprite

------------------

#51 - 05/12/99 08:15 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Y2sprite]
skylah6 Offline
New friend

Y2K sprite..

in linda goodmans' star sign, you can find in the puple plates section, the adress of the company that produces the purple plates. i just personally wrote to the company to inquire about them, and they sent me back order forms and everything. but, i think somewhere on this site, someone can tell you. more specifically i think it was carlo.

it sounds tough not to be able to sleep for more than two hours at a time. must be frustrating. have you tried meditation to get you to sleep. that's what i do when i have insomnia. maybe the purple plate will really work on you. it seems to work for the majority of the people here.

is there a significant meaning to your screen name?? just curious!! i hope my plates will come out someday. i might just send you a couple!

SKylah6

#52 - 05/13/99 11:51 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: skylah6]
Feeling Offline

Hi Essence,

Yeah,maybe it was oversensitivity.I wonder?Thanks for the thought.

Skylah thanks to you too.Its funny yours and others purple plates go missing.I never had that problem but yes,just look at the other problems!

Do you think that the plate i ordered could be a fake purple plate to give such results?
Any comments would be welcomed.

me.

#53 - 05/14/99 02:14 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Feeling]
Kelly-Anne Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Los Angeles,California,USA
Hi Feeling,
I just wanted to respond to your comment about the possibility of fake plates out there.......this is definitely possible.......Ralph Bergstresser, who initially manufactured these plates, before he passed on recently, did have a problem with people out there "jumping on the band wagon" and selling plates that were not kosher, so he counteracted this by engraving his logo into the plates he made.......with EIP in a fancy circle......check your plate and see if you have that.
Hope this helps

Love and Laughter,
Kelly-Anne

#54 - 05/14/99 02:53 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Kelly-Anne]
ESSENCE Offline
Veteran

Hi Feeling,

I just got out some of the 'papers' that came with my purple plates. Did you get yours from Energy Innovation Products? B/c mine came with a full page letter and also a small pink slip that was wrapped around each of my small plates. Both pages state that "In no way, can these plates be harmful."
Here is the old number [602-996-4436], maybe you would like to call, the people there are very helpful and I'm sure they can put your mind to rest.

Oh, I just saw that Kelly-Anne said that Ralph Bergstresser recently passed on!?!?!
Oh No...

Also on the small pink paper it does say: "Many reports have come back that the plates "disappear" or actually dematerialize. How or why this happens is unknown". So I hope this can help a bit.

Love - essence

#55 - 05/14/99 04:06 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: ESSENCE]
skylah6 Offline
New friend

whoa, that is so weird how they say that the purple plates will dissappear or dematerialize. what a mystery! i wonder why that happens to certain people.. i don't even think i can find one purple plate out of six.

yeah, i think that you did get it from the right company, cause mine was from the innovative products. something like that... anyway, hope we solve these mysteries.

SKylah

#56 - 05/14/99 01:58 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: skylah6]
Y2sprite Offline
Journeyman

skylah6,
Sent for plates from address online.Hope they help.
Name is due to isp as I wanted Y2Ksprite it
was a name they could not let me have,so had
to think quickly of something simuilar sooo
went with this which is year 2 nature spirit.
I feel the #2 is pretty heavy in my personal
numbers sooo that is how and why!
I am a artist of nature,a lover of nature
do art of animals on rock/wood or turn rock
and wood into animals.Some canvas work.My own
life sorta is surrounded by animals so guess
it is natural I would love it all.
My bloodlines would give me spirit along
with the mystical spirit.Mother 100%Irish&my
fatherFrench/Indian.Name seems natural,huh?
Love,
Y2sprite

#57 - 05/14/99 06:54 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Y2sprite]
Michael Offline
Friend

Loc: Ireland
Dear sprite,

I hope you don't mind me leaving out the Y2,..sprite vibrates to the compound number 23 and the single no 5,..the fifth dimension is Nature,..so a most appropiate vibration!

Regarding the purple plates,..I have owned at least half a dozen ones of differing sizes over the past few years and I have found that no two have exactly the same effect on me. For instance the first one I had was the smaller size,..however it was very powerful! I once left it two nights under my pillow and the second night I couldn't sleep at all (something like a scorpio full moon!) I left it in a corner,..no use at all...the energy was making me hyper, so eventually I had to get up and take it out of the room altogether,when left for one night under the pillow it certainly did brighten my outlook the following day.

The second plate I bought was one of the large ones and this seemed to emanate a much milder form of energy, it could be left in the bedroom permenantly without causing a buildup of energy,..it had the same affect on my moods as the first one and was particularly good for relieving headaches,...and on it went..no two exactly the same,...mine were the embossed ones, I purchased them from Winfalcons Healing Centre in Brighton,..they should also be available from "Mysteries" in London.

Two hours is a very short time to recharge your batteries sprite,..now I know there are many causes of such a disturbance,..I read somewhere that,..a man was cured of insomnia by walking barefoot on grass before retiring at night,...thus releasing the built up of energy and stress into the earth.

That was a very heartwarming tale about Jake,..taking mutual care of one another during difficult times.

Love

Michael

p.s. great to see you have GOOBERZ now!

#58 - 05/15/99 12:38 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Michael]
Y2sprite Offline
Journeyman

Michael,
Anxious to try the plates,need the energy
too maybe if it fails in one area it will work in the other!Will try toget the larger plates too perhaps.
Think I'm unsettled after the loss of Tammy
it is very hard to let go of the physical for
Moms.The end was so painful,that he continues
to harass,threaten,not good either.Slumber in
time will happen tho!Energy drainer tho.
My numerology is so rusty...forgot to value
the name I chose..as it was before I found my
place here.My name =10+10=20 and 10/24/45 for
the other.Barely a Scorp by day,but I am,I am
Gooberz is great!What a beautiful story is
un-ravaling.So much to do I take it with me.
Jake is a joy I felt so bad that I did not want him in begining.$$$ was excuse.You
see I also have 2 horses.hhhmm!3dogs+2horses=
5=nature again!
sprite

#59 - 05/17/99 10:00 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Y2sprite]
skylah6 Offline
New friend

hey Y2sprite..
wow. you sounds kind of exotic, cause of your ethnic background. sounds pretty interesting. hope those purple plates will treat you better. i found one just yesterday. see ya

skylah6

#60 - 05/17/99 10:27 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: skylah6]
Y2sprite Offline
Journeyman

Skylah6,
I have been trying to read up on all the older threads that have been posted.You had
asked about auras.Have you developed this yet
this seeing auras?You see I have had this,I
guess all my life,until recently.It is the
ability to see the magnetic field,that you
are refering to?It is what Linda refered to as an attainment of the higher S elf.I only
seen them around warm-blooded creatures tho.
If you wish to know what it is like and how it varies in shape and color I can describe what it was like for me.It is one of the reasons I ordered the plates,to see if they
will help to restore my ability.
sprite

#61 - 05/19/99 09:17 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Y2sprite]
skylah6 Offline
New friend

hey Y2sprite..

i used to practice and mess around trying to see auras, and i did see some colors and light. but, i haven't been doing that for awhile, and i temporarily "lost" the ability to see the auras. but, whenever i try to do it, i do see it. and the more i try and practice, the better i can see them. you have had the ability when you were younger, and it went away? maybe you should try practicing, and see what happens. maybe it will all come back to you quickly. we can discuss about auras and everything. but, i don't know if it's ok to do it in this thread. but you can e-mail me if you like, to share about your aura experiences and everything. well, gotta go! talk to you later.

SKylah

#62 - 05/22/99 09:46 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: skylah6]
Thomas Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I'm glad to read all the positive comments on the purple plates on this thread. I ordered two plates -- one large and one small -- many years ago. To tell the truth, I couldn't see hardly any results. The plates seemed to have no effect at all on me. I believe I ordered my plates from Energy Innovation. I'm going to start experimenting with them again. Perhaps I'll order some new ones.

For the past few nights, I've been sleeping with the large plate under my pillow. I really haven't noticed a strong effect, but I will continue and see how it goes.

Thomas

#63 - 05/25/99 03:42 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Thomas]
Y2sprite Offline
Journeyman

WOW!!
Ordered my purple plates on 5/20...got
them in mail today!! Don't know where to start???Got so many uses for them!!
One under my re-potted Wisteria~~~
One under my pilow for bit of a nap~~
Will let you Knowflakes in on results ok?
sprite

#64 - 05/24/99 04:05 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Y2sprite]
druid33 Offline
Old hand

Hi Y2Sprite :

Watch the magic these plates unfold ... I am sure you'll have amazing episodes to relate ... I was tremendously excited when I received those Plates too ... so I know your joy and wonderment ...

especially when those words stare out at you : "Expect A Miracle"

Magic and Love
druid

#65 - 05/24/99 10:29 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: druid33]
Y2sprite Offline
Journeyman

Druid33,
Pretty exciting huh? I'm to pg.502 of
"Gooberz",Got my Purple Plates,Been re-
remembering my numerology,re-reading the
lexigrams.....my mind may explode before
my cup runneth over!
My bit of a nap exceeded my expectation
alot,by about 2 hours!!Probably needed it
tho.I'm so excited about my plates & all.
So much catching up maybe plates will
help increase brain's absobtion.LOL
sprite

#66 - 05/24/99 11:14 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Y2sprite]
ESSENCE Offline
Veteran

GREETINGS

Dear Y2Sprite,

I absolutely love WISTERIA!!!

So glad you have received your Purple Plates and GOOBERZ. Tell us how much you love it...

Love - essence

#67 - 05/25/99 10:07 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: ESSENCE]
PurplePeace Offline
Friend

Loc: Toronto, Ohio
Hi Sprite,

I just received my plates yesterday too! One's under my ailing house plant. I've been trying to save it for weeks. Can't wait for the purple plate to work it's magic! The plant's a Purple Passion, so I'm sure it will be extra receptive to the plate! If you're not familiar with this plant, it's beautiful. It grows deep purple "velvet" all over the stem and the leaves. Needless to say, it's my favorite.

I'm interested in how you are coming along with the plates, so we'll have to compare notes I've already used mine to ease my achy back. It didn't completely stop the pain, but it's a whole lot milder

LOve and LIght,
Purple Peace

#68 - 05/25/99 12:02 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: PurplePeace]
Y2sprite Offline
Journeyman

Purple Peace,
How really strange...I transplanted a
Purple Passion yesterday.I grouped it in
a pot with a pothos type(lettuce green)
for my bedroom.Love the variation of the
two.Used my plate for the water,to do the
watering with and it didnt go limp like
you would expect!Purple Passion is very
good plant for your name!LOL
I slept 3 hours on my nap,much longer
than is normal for me...fed horses in
darkness,then slept 5 hours last nite!
Since daughters death I never sleep over
two hours at a time.Soooo I think it is
a real strong possibility the plates are
going to help in that area.I hope they
can reverse to give me energy!
Put my plates under the Wisteria I had
transplanted too.
sprite

#69 - 05/25/99 01:44 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Y2sprite]
PurplePeace Offline
Friend

Sprite,

I'm glad to hear the plate is helping you sleep. Pretty soon you'll be up to hours and hours of restful sleep I just Know it! I slept with mine under my pillow last night.... I did sleep a little sounder than usual (normally I wake up a constantly throughout the night) I also, believe it or not managed to cut my knuckle on it too How I did that... I couldn't tell you!!LoL

It is really strange that we BOTH used the plate on our Purple Passions on the same day!! Coincidence?? Naaaaa... there's no such thing!! Mine is springing back to life already. I left the plate under it for 12 hours. Today instead of leaning over, it's standing tall once again!!! I really don't know what happened to it over the winter, it was once full and beautiful and over the past 4-5 months it just thinned out to nothing. I'm sure it will be back to normal in no time! By the way, does anyone Know how often I should put the plate back under the plant?

LOve and LIght,
Purple Peace

#70 - 05/25/99 10:03 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: PurplePeace]
Y2sprite Offline
Journeyman

Purple Peace,
Both plants are doing great!I also put a
plate under gallon of water,to water with.
Gee,sssoooo many things I want to try these
plates on.I'm looking at watch to see if
the time is up on this so I can do that!!
They are so neat.Remember in Star Signs
when SHE lexagrams Violet and it is Love&
Let Live!

Essense,
I think anyone that is a teeny bit of a
romantic always loves Wisteria/Lilacs/Roses
dont you? The most wonderful memories are
in those flowers.Am creating a wisteria
tree so my plates will help!Guess we get
into trouble for getting off the thread
subject...!

I love mixing the flowers for the colors
so my bedroom is of those 3floral patterns.
Gooberz is so awesome!I'm to the part of
discovering WHO..WHAT..they know pg.509. I
am amased as always at Linda's Magic you
feel like you are watching it all unfold.
Well I will let you in on any more of the
Plates magic too!
Love to You All,
sprite

#71 - 05/26/99 11:17 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Y2sprite]
PurplePeace Offline
Friend

Hello again Sprite,

After my second night sleeping with the plate under my pillow... I feel a little wyrrd! I can't quite explain it, I just feel different! How about you? I do have horrible allergies and usually wake unable to breathe through my nose until I take my allergy medicine. I haven't had that problem for the past two days I'm allergey medicine-FREE Are you noticing any difference?

I can't believe you like lilacs to!! That is also one of my favorites along with roses and the purple passion! Nearly all of the candles I burn are Lilac scented. I absolutely LOVE that fragrance it just lifts my spirits like nothing else can. You just gave me a wonderful idea. A few months back my nephew smashed the lilac I planted last Spring and broke all it's branches off at ground level. It was still very small to begin with. I've been worried that it won't bounce back because it hasn't grown any leaves this Spring... it's just a stub now. I'm going to put some water on the plate and try to revive it! Thanks a million I'll let you know if it works!

LOve and LIght,
Purple Peace

#72 - 05/26/99 11:48 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: PurplePeace]
Feeling Offline

Hello Essense and Kelly Anne.

Yes,i did check on the symbol on them.And no there wasnt any emblem there.But i got out my papers and it WAS energy innovation products and i too had a few papers,one of them in lilac colour and others reporting the beneficient examples of the plates.They all seem to be in order and i did order it from the exact address that i picked up from star signs?i wonder what happened?

Thanks Essense for that post.Ill look up the number.

me.

#73 - 05/26/99 11:40 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Feeling]
ESSENCE Offline
Veteran

Hi Feeling,

Please let us know if you get in touch with them and they are able to give you any insight or 'help'...

Love - essence

#74 - 05/27/99 06:52 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: ESSENCE]
Y2sprite Offline
Journeyman

Purple Peace,
Well got to admit that I am sleeping alot
deeper,longer and dreams more fleeting&
light/whimscal!Hope this lasts.
My purple passion and the pothos that I
transplanted have yet to show signs of
trauma of their trip!Ditto on the
Wisteria.This is pretty neat.I was in
hopes of more energy...then again I'm
running my self ragged with busy things.
So who's to say if they are'nt helping
there too.
Essence,
I love the Tae Bo you asked me about in
other thread!Never sure where to answer a
question that is off subject of thread!I
dont want to anger "Thread God".LOL
Druid,
Yes the magic unfolds and the words read
"Expect a Miracle",ring true..huh? Guess
part of the magic is reading Linda's own
belief in them,her little stories,then in
having them in the palm of your hand.Seems
like touching ET's finger somehow!!
Love and Magic to you all,
sprite

#75 - 05/27/99 08:12 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Y2sprite]
ESSENCE Offline
Veteran

#76 - 05/27/99 08:16 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: ESSENCE]
druid33 Offline
Old hand

Dear Sprite :

You're right about Linda being the the intiator about how to use the plates but what makes it even more wonderful is when it happens to you ... and you just love that lady all the more !

I read about your magical resurrection experience on the other thread ... and it is really amazing ... on REssurection day ... I am sure it means a lot to you ... and your faith is astounding ... thank you for sharing your experiences with us ... your faith does reach out ...

So, I do look forward to reading more about the Purple Plates magic ... about sleeping - Linda was right as far as I'm concerned about the few hours sleep which feels like a good 8 hour sleep ... However a couple of months back I became more sensitive to the PP energy since I am unable to sleep if the Plate is longer than 10 minutes under my pillow ! This is a kind of restless energy ... not the vibrant energy ... but a restless one ... however, after I remove the plate ... I am able to sleep fitfully with no troubled dreams ... and get up fresh in the morning ...

I noticed that keeping the plate under the pillow, once you become more sensitive to their energy, I used to get to troubled dreams of some past ... It worried me for awhile but then I realised I couldn't call that negative energy since I think the Plates were raising my vibration to seek the truth of who I really am ... by bringing to fore my past in dreams ... I guess I was viewing my negativity, which is positivity re-versed, at a wrong angle ... so if I am ready to face up to "gook" to cleanse my system, then I go ahead with this plate under me throughout the night - but if I feel I am not ready, 10 minutes is just enough ... the Plates had left me tow choices ... and I could decide which one choice to follow ... the Plates still continue to serve me in every possible way ... and there's always an answer should something go wrong ... and since the Plates have raised one's energy, the mind is more enlightened/illuminated to find the answer ...

Water cleanses ... so I place my plate undera running tap ... and image all my negative vibes being washed off from the plate ... sunlight brightens and air freshens ... so my plates get a dose of sunlight and air too - whenever possible and the earth re-charges ... so my plates do receive attention in that area too ... (I use this type of cleansing for the Plates which are usually used for crystals and gems ... I just feel that the "energy" always needs to be purified ... just my intuition ...)

so far my plates have worked / are continuing to work their magic wherever I chose to apply their services ...

So have faith that these miracle Plates can and will do you no harm ... These Plates only make your realise more of you ...

Sprite I am so happy for you ...please let us have your experiences as each miracle is manifested to you with the help of these Plates ...

love
druid

#77 - 08/08/99 03:59 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: druid33]
RobertChancellor Offline
Afficionado

Nicest KNOWFLAKES,

I just wanted to "refresh" the magic of this thread so that LISANDRA and other curious and questing souls can share in it!

Welcome, curious questing souls! Stay awhile, rest, restore, and renew, won't you please?

rc

#78 - 08/08/99 09:35 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: RobertChancellor]
Galadriel Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Apex, NC USA
Oh, hi all!! I hadn't been to this thread before. Thanks Robert. Does everyone have these plates ?? I'll have to go check the store to find out about ordering info...Feeling did you ever find out why you had such a negative reaction to yours ???
Wonder why they move ?? Sprite and Purple Peace, you've had yours for a while now, do yours do that too ?? I did read the newer thread on the plates where PurplePeace shares
her uses and now it comes to mind I have quite a few things I could use them for as well. PurplePeace, I love Lilac scents too but have a hard time finding candles that actually really smell like lilac and the ones that don't really bother me...what are the kind you use ???
Blessings,
~gali

#79 - 08/24/99 11:53 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Galadriel]
stars Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Aylett, Virginia, USA
I hope you all don't mind me resurrecting an old thread, but I received my plate from the Linda Store last week and my husband and I have both been using it.
I wanted to know if anyone else noticed how HOT the plate gets, even when it's not UNDER your body???

------------------
*love and light*

#80 - 08/25/99 12:43 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: stars]
Lindy Offline
Afficionado

Loc: Queensland, Australia
Hello again Stars. I hadnt noticed this thread before either. My darling sister (Purple Peace) sent me two plates all the way from the US of A a fortnight ago. (Thank you sweetie). I had a sick neighbour here when the parcel arrived and she 'borrowed' one of the plates immediately. (Havent seen it since). The next day my Mum came to visit, and there went the second one. BUT, I did get to use it just once. I put it in my zip wallet, and Im SURE I didnt have that much money in it the day before. I found I couldnt hold it in my hand for long, it made my arm feel tingly.
That's it! Im off to the neighbour's to retrieve my plate.
Do they have to be cleansed or something, like crystals, after being in someone else's use for a while?

#81 - 08/25/99 10:51 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Lindy]
stars Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Aylett, Virginia, USA
Dear Lindy,

First of all, I had no idea PurplePeace was your sister!! How COOL!!!! What a lucky family to have 2 knowflakes!

About the plate... I hadn't noticed tingly sensations. I feel very calm and relaxed with my plate. I use it to boost my energy when I'm dragging or to cure a headache. My husband has been using it for a sore shoulder that has bothered him for the last 5 years. He sleeps with it on his shoulder every few nights or so.

I did read a post, I think on this thread, about washing the plate and giving it sunlight and air, just like living things. I think that is a great idea. It's raining now (thank goodness! we need it!!) so maybe I'll cleanse the plate with rainwater. Also, I keep the plate (when not in use) on top of some books on my table next to my bed.

Looking forward to hearing more about how you use it!

Love,
Stars

------------------
*love and light*

#82 - 08/27/99 06:09 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: stars]
Lindy Offline
Afficionado

Loc: Queensland, Australia
Thank you Stars. I did retrieve it, and let the rain fall on it yesterday. Then today I met another lady who is suffering from Lupus. She was in terrible pain, so I came home, wiped it over and lent it to her to try. I'll have my turn One Day.

And Purple Peace is my Sagittarian sister.

#83 - 08/27/99 04:26 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Lindy]
foxy Offline
New friend

Loc: Turlock, CA USA
hi all..

i wanted to share a not-so-positive experience with my purple plate-although it wasn't it's fault! My purple plate was unfortueately stolen! i reall need to re-order one, but so far haven't had teh chance...i really shoud because i'm quite in need ricles right now...

love to all,

foxy

#84 - 08/30/99 01:04 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: foxy]
Kate Offline
Enthusiast

Hi Foxy,

Welcome to the site.....

I'm sorry to hear that your plate was stolen, maybe it just wasn't right for you. Try another one, I'm sure you'll have better luck.

*Aries* Kate

#166957 - 05/09/12 04:19 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: Kate]
WriteOn Offline

Administrator
Archangel

Loc: Cripple Creek, Colorado, USA
Bumping to the top.

heart

-- George Harrison

#166964 - 05/10/12 03:07 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: WriteOn]
PrpleDlphnHarmny Offline
New friend

Loc: VA
Going to reply in two places...

Not sure where to put my reply but basically it came from me shouting myself out to WriteOn in the shout out section, and then her exposing my sending of a Private Message to her... thanx
(sometimes I am shy, and embarrassed, which is a childhood emotional block that still comes out ...sometimes)
about my inquiry on the Purple Plates...and other Interests--- fairy

So maybe someone seeking and searching, may benefit from my short-long lived purple plate experience-curiosity---Here is my novel I posted in the shout box: (including WriteOn )

WriteOn:
And here I come stumblin in again bc I got a private message from PrpleDlphnHarmny looking for info about Linda's purple plates (which, sadly, aren't being made by their original maker anymore) and other topics of interest. smile

WriteOn:
We have a really great search engine onsite, but you really have to hit the Advanced link and fill in the fields carefully to get the most out of it, especially since our conversations have gone on for so many years. I'll see what I can pull up.

WriteOn:
Hmmm, I need to make changes to the search engine so we can search farther back than 10 years. Better make it 15. Back

[/color]PrpleDlphnHarmny:
I did find some information on the purple "energy" plates I first learned about in Linda Goodman's book titled "Star Signs", and have recently ordered the larger 12x12 purple plate from [url=PurpleHarmonyPlates.com]Purple Harmony Plates[/url] PurpleHarmonyPlates.com.
However, before that my fiance decided it was "safe" enough and finally I had a small disc which was ordered through a ~~~drshane(username) seller on Ebay...Not a shocker that the smaller disc

[color:#CC33CC]
PrpleDlphnHarmny: decided to go on an adventure(like they sometimes do.... smile ), and there is no doubt in my mind, and I am more than convinced, of the situational turbulence which in turn caused the immediate release of my purple disk, which was emitting violet waves of teeny tiny whispering words that seemed to be coming from within my small Harmony Disk's thoughts and I hear them chanting "We Care, We Care, We Care"... "let me loose and I will pretend to get lost in his back reclining chair", made clear to me was quite obvious from his stare, that my Stepfather needed this Purple Harmonic plate most definitely in this time of dis-pair, more-so than a person who may be able to understand their depending reliance of survival made available solely and only due, (so make sure to give many Thanks to what most would say) is our so-called "air"---

(not in original post in the Shout Box)---modified quite a bit here...I get lost in rhyme it happens all the time...)

So I got my large plate a day or two ago, from 44 Ruggles St(Purple Harmony Plates)....and noticed a significant nick on the side of it along the edge on one side, near the "logo"...
I have searched and searched to see if I can find an image, not a generic, "stock-photo" of a large (12x12) purple plate which would clearly show the EIP logo on it, yet a photograph of a large plate is just non-existent browsing images via Google on the web.

PrpleDlphnHarmny:
Recently I have contacted a similar site with the domain (more linked/paired with original creator of the plates, and his P.O. Box Address in Scottsdale, Arizona.---which is the specific one mentioned in Linda Goodman's Book STAR SIGNS- ) [url=PurplePlates.com]Purple Plates[/url]
I emailed the site, and was recently told by the Purple Plate site's correspond-er, person who initially emailed me back--- that Mr. Ralph Bergstresser's nieces had taken over his business and were the one's who would be continuing the selling of the purple energy plates...which are based on his creation formula.....of the purple healing plates...hmmmm.....

So I am wondering if any new person has attempted to create such an amazing miracle?

I also wonder if obtaining rad-ionic measuring equipment, or experimenting with the photographic aura theory would work in checking the authenticity of the plates... , also Linda mentions to use a negatives when using that of a photograph (when utilizing the power of the plates and their positive vibration on a person's image), not the positive picture (hand-copy) itself...

PrpleDlphnHarmny:
What can we do now, we really do not have the negatives anymore, with memory sticks, and computer software...I should put all this in a post somewhere huh? But where...(eeeek) Not to worry about spending a significant amount of time to put me in the "right" direction, I get lost over here reading and over there looking, I love it all...

#166967 - 05/10/12 04:27 AM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: PrpleDlphnHarmny]
WriteOn Offline

Administrator
Archangel

Loc: Cripple Creek, Colorado, USA
Fascinating questions you bring up, and you're so right - we surely don't have negatives much anymore - and Kodachrome isn't even being made anymore.

Please forgive me for making your question public! Lol at myself. I not only have that brash, direct Aries thing going, but after decades in the news business, I tend to be all about finding, sharing and openly discussing information and opinions. I sometimes forget to even consider that someone might be making the request privately because they might want privacy. Sorry!

Plus, I've always been interested in the plates but never used one. My friend Evelyn, who was very close to Linda, had three that Linda gave her and her husband, and they said they had very good results with pain relief. So I was like, oh boy, purple plates! Ya mon, let me pull up some of those early threads I remember, lol. That's great that the family is continuing to make them.

You know, you could take a positive image and make it a negative in graphics software. If it were me, I would probably contact Ralph Bergstresser's nieces and ask them their thoughts about the uses you're interested in. And then I would go with my intuition. wink

heart Maria

-- George Harrison

#166969 - 05/11/12 02:35 PM Re: Purple Plates for Purple Leprechauns [Re: WriteOn]
Ani * Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: India
Offtopic, but the thing that jumped out at me was Maria making the posts searchable to 15 years. 15 years! How time flies by, no?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chahldean 
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 12 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Peacock1982, Iluminaughty, PiscesQueen219, smiley90baybee, JuneSummer
3954 Registered Users
Top Posters
dgwalters 7870
tinkerbell 7021
WriteOn 6620
Gregory 6619
Aries 6397
Rainbow 5718
Morning Storm 5314
searching 4616
EagleOverTheSea 4266
Terri 3571

Forums copyright © 1999-2014 by Gregory Ellison and Mary Barron, website copyright © 2002-2014 by Gregory Ellison and Mary Barron, all rights reserved.