Linda Goodman Forums at ConsciousEvolution.com
Topic Options
#30601 - 05/03/01 11:28 PM Aries Woman / Taurus Man
aries gal Offline

Loc: Orlando, Florida 32701
Hello everyone!! Does anyone have any insight into the Aries Woman, March 25, 1967 (born 12:05PM) Norfolk, Virginia.
and a Taurus Man, Born May 9, 1967 (time unknown) Buffalo, New York.
This is a new combo for me.....I dont know very many Taurus men...any insight would be VERY much appreciated.

Aries gal

#30602 - 05/03/01 11:52 PM Re: Aries Woman / Taurus Man [Re: aries gal]
Aries Offline
Archangel

Loc: Canuckistan
hi aries gal..I wanted to let you know I will help you this weekend if no one else has by then.

#30603 - 05/04/01 03:25 AM Re: Aries Woman / Taurus Man [Re: Aries]
Aries Offline
Archangel

I try and read Joyce Jillsons 'scopes each day and heres what she has to say about this weekend..
COUPLE OF THE WEEKEND: Taurus and
Aries hit the heights of passion this weekend.
What's their secret? A certain Zen attitude
eliminates the possibility of lengthy talks about the
past or the future. Also, they are remarkably
immune to jealousy or excess baggage, allowing a
sexy union to ensue uninterrupted. A Taurus
knows how to take his or her time, which Aries
secretly admires. Both burn with a sexy glow that
stimulates desire.
-----------------
yuk yuk...

#30604 - 05/05/01 03:31 AM Re: Aries Woman / Taurus Man [Re: Aries]
aries gal Offline

Loc: Orlando, Florida 32701
Thanks Aries!! I would really appreciate any answers you could give on this combination. I have tried to do a bit of research on the compatability factors....some people seem to think its a great match (aries/taurus) other's think it is the kiss of death...LOL. Help!!!

As far as Joyce Jillson's "hot couples for the weekend" It sounds great..but unfortunately...he is not in town this weekend.

Aries Gal

#30605 - 05/04/01 04:38 PM Re: Aries Woman / Taurus Man [Re: aries gal]
Cat Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: England
Hi aries gal

I copied this from a web site for you.

When Aries and Taurus come together in a love affair, the partnership is a natural union of Love, represented by Taurus, and Passion, represented by Aries. This relationship is all about balance. Aries wants to jump right in and get into it, while Taurus prefers to go much more slowly. This can create a problem; Taurus loves to be wooed and romanced -- two concepts that are basically foreign to straightforward, brash, totally unsubtle Aries. An Aries-Taurus partnership can be a great learning experience for both Signs. Taurus can help Aries rein in some of the more foolish, impractical impulses, and Aries can help Taurus be more spontaneous and adventurous.

Taurus is sensual, patient and gentle. Aries is attracted to these qualities; Aries sees Taurus as their rock, totally stable and loyal forever. Taurus sees Aries as possessing that quality they want more of -- knowing when and how to grab on to life's opportunities. These Signs are a good balance for each other. Aries might sometimes play games with Taurus, playing off that Bullish laziness, or try to push Taurus into making hasty decisions, but the Bull can usually convince the Ram to slow down a bit. Aries brings excitement to the relationship, while Taurus brings security and romance. When Aries wants instant gratification, Taurus can show just how sexy and sensual slow, deliberate movement can be.

Hope that helps
Bye for now
Sue

#30606 - 05/05/01 02:18 PM Re: Aries Woman / Taurus Man [Re: Cat]
Aries Offline
Archangel

hi ariegal..I have the chart aspects written down,and its a lot to type out right now with out a birthtime and will be some speculation without it. The charts themselves dont signify a real love type of relationship, but they do suggest a * magnetic draw* and some karma to work out.
I will type more later, but I have a couple of questions...
1) is this a co-worker?
2) is he unavailable to you now,such as married or already in a relationship, or not yet *ready* for one..or living at a distance. I ask this as there is a saturn square venus aspect which denotes bad timing for this life.
I suspect he may be a co-worker OR you worked together previously in some life..I will explain more later..hopefully tonight. Ide like to first know if you can please find a birthtime,as it could get more indepth this way without tons of speculation...

[This message has been edited by Aries (edited 05-05-2001).]

Moderator:  SolaneStar, Venus 
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 34 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
karan, lilynanile, Mirandamarie, Ctbrowneyes, leeyah
3917 Registered Users
Top Posters
dgwalters 7870
tinkerbell 7021
WriteOn 6620
Gregory 6619
Aries 6397
Rainbow 5718
Morning Storm 5314
searching 4616
EagleOverTheSea 4266
Terri 3571

Forums copyright © 1999-2014 by Gregory Ellison and Mary Barron, website copyright © 2002-2014 by Gregory Ellison and Mary Barron, all rights reserved.