Linda Goodman Forums at ConsciousEvolution.com
Topic Options
#80988 - 06/24/02 01:40 AM Mystic Cross...Palm of the Hand
Libra_Sun Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: CA, USA
Hi All!!!

Does anyone here have any idea about
what a Mystic Cross in the Palm of the Hand meaning and any info or link about this?

#80989 - 06/24/02 06:21 AM Re: Mystic Cross...Palm of the Hand [Re: Libra_Sun]
Sabra Offline
Old hand

Hi Cristina,

I am not sure if the below helps, but take a look. I don't have any experience in the palm reading field, so if this is not what you are looking for let us know and I can do further searches if you wish. Or somebody else that knows more about this then I do can pitch in.

Sabra

quote:
Some of you may have a cross between your head and heart lines. This fortunate marking is called the Mystic Cross and indicates psychic and mediumistic ability. You're one of those people who knows who's going to telephone you before the phone even rings!

astro abby - palm reading

quote:
I was wondering what it means to have a "mystic cross" on the palm of my hand. Is it a positive thing, and will it help me find my spiritual self?

askAlana

quote:
The presence of two "mystic crosses" again indicates excellent intuitive ability.

Mystery Palm

#80990 - 06/24/02 07:16 AM Re: Mystic Cross...Palm of the Hand [Re: Sabra]
Libra_Sun Offline
Pooh-Bah

Thanks Sabra!

I've looked at books and all I found were 1 or 2 sentences about the subject. Those were interesting sites!

#80991 - 06/24/02 08:56 PM Re: Mystic Cross...Palm of the Hand [Re: Libra_Sun]
shaman Offline
Afficionado

Hi Libra-Sun,

I used to be quite interested in Palmistry a few years ago. In fact its what got me interested with other associated metaphysical sciences like numerology and astrology. I recommend Cheiro's "You and your Hand" as a book for more info. The Mystic cross is supposed to indicate interst in mystic and metaphysical matters. I too have this cross and in my case this certainly is true. But don't arrive to a conclusion based on one mark, you have to look at the whole palm and fingers to get a complete picture. By the way the pen name "Cheiro" is derieved from "Cheir", pronounced "Keir" which means hand in Greek.

shaman

#80992 - 06/24/02 09:02 PM Re: Mystic Cross...Palm of the Hand [Re: shaman]
amykins Offline
Veteran

Loc: San Francisco, California
hi libra-sun,

ronelle coburn read my hands a few months back. she's an instructor at "The International Institute of Hand Analysis."
may be you might shoot her an e-mail since your question appears simple enough. here's the institute's webpage:

The International Institute of Hand Analysis

amy

#80993 - 06/24/02 10:02 PM Re: Mystic Cross...Palm of the Hand [Re: amykins]
Libra_Sun Offline
Pooh-Bah

Hi Shaman and Amy!

Amy thanks for the advice, I will email her and find out more about the topic.

Shaman, thanks too! Is Cheir (Keir) pronounce with a "Kh" like "Khre" as in Farsi or Arabic?

#80994 - 06/26/02 07:44 PM Re: Mystic Cross...Palm of the Hand [Re: Libra_Sun]
shaman Offline
Afficionado

Hi Libra-Sun,

I'm not sure about the pronunciation. I don't know greek But I think its "Keir" literally. Again, I'm not 100% sure.

shaman

#80995 - 07/15/02 05:10 PM Re: Mystic Cross...Palm of the Hand [Re: shaman]
Triple Cardinal Offline
Old hand

Loc: New Brunswick
Hi guys, I must check those links--

I have three Mystic crosses on my palm. . . My palms are beyond crazy- so super lined-- I came out of the womb with the hands of an octogenarian ( maybe cause I'm a cappy?) But I have more lines than any one else I've ever met aside from my sister . . . I also have the Line of Uranus, which is rare

I also have glyphs in my palm-- a Saturn glyph and a Pisces glyph. . . any thoughts??

Jenn

#80996 - 07/16/02 04:31 AM Re: Mystic Cross...Palm of the Hand [Re: Triple Cardinal]
Jazze Offline
Pooh-Bah

ah..that is interesting..
I have Mystic Cross on both my hands, between the Head and Heart Line...didn`t know I have psychic abilites
now that I know ..thanks..

Moderator:  BlueDove, Chahldean 
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
smily, Danny, carolmarie, Astro_yatra, rosewrites
3942 Registered Users
Top Posters
dgwalters 7870
tinkerbell 7021
WriteOn 6620
Gregory 6619
Aries 6397
Rainbow 5718
Morning Storm 5314
searching 4616
EagleOverTheSea 4266
Terri 3571

Forums copyright © 1999-2014 by Gregory Ellison and Mary Barron, website copyright © 2002-2014 by Gregory Ellison and Mary Barron, all rights reserved.