Conscious Community We Get Mail!
by our readers
One of the nicest things about doing our newsletter is
getting feedback from readers who have enjoyed our efforts. Sometimes this is
on the forums and sometimes in e-mail. Unfortunately, there are a few nice
notes we remember receiving that we just cant find, but heres some of what we
have received in e-mail since the ConsciousEvolution.com website began publishing
Metamorphosis. Many thanks to those who wrote!
You can write to the newsletter committee, and also submit articles for publication,
September 16, 2002
Thank you so very much. I LOVE this newsletter! I also LOVE Linda
Goodman who I feel a close connection with even though she has passed on.
I really enjoyed the articles. Please keep them coming. Thanks you all
With lots of LOVE and SMILES,
October 4, 2002
Dear metAMORphosis Team,
Thank you for the newsletter. Very interesting, informative and easy to
navigate. I am looking forward to the next one.
October 7, 2002
I never have time to do all the things I want, but getting to spend some
precious time with your newsletter has become the jewel in the crown of my
day. Thank you for remembering me and including me on your mailing list.
Even though I only get to spend a little time with the site at odd moments,
there is always a new thought to read, a new concept to consider. Its so good to hear from old friends I thought I'd lost touch
Stay true and keep it coming,
November 3, 2002
Hi, you dont know me but Im a resident from LindaLand and I just wanted to
compliment your website. Its absolutely gorgeous and I love reading your
Newsletter. You all had a great article on Tarot cards.
December 5, 2002
Your Metamorphosis article is among the best articles covering my book
(The Star of Bethlehem: The Legacy of the Magi). I will show this around
to my colleagues. Your synthesis and comprehension of the subject are superb.
Im sure your other articles will be smashing successes.
August 11, 2003
Awesome articles Terri Smallwood!!! Keep it up. Yours Truly
November 10, 2003
Thank you for todays e-mail. I havent heard from Conscious Evolution in such
a long time! There is always something magical in your newsletter that helps
me get through the day! There is the book the personal language of birthdays
that I read and November 10th is the day of the Metamorphosis! I did enjoy the
personal transformation lexigrams too. My full name is Richard Daniel Campau
and when I lexigrammed my name I did find the phrase A Druid, A Place in March
using each letter rearranged. Isnt that neat? Keep up the good work! I look
forward to the next issue!
November 12, 2003
To the Metamorphosis Team:
Many thanks for sending me a copy of the online Metamorphosis newsletter.
Definitely want to continue receiving it. Many thanks! And looking forward
to reading this issue and future ones!
Anne M. Nordhaus-Bike
December 22, 2003
I have visited your website, which I found very giving.
December 24, 2003
(Regarding the Star of Bethlehem story from the previous December):
Thank you so much. This is beautiful
I am going to pass it on
to all I know.
January 7, 2004
I enjoy reading your newsletter very much.
Each month in the Conscious Community column we include requests for special attention through
prayer or meditation for people or situations dear to members of our community.
Please join us in sending this healing energy, whatever your spiritual practice.
Join us for interesting discussions on the
Conscious Evolution Discussion Forums as well!
* White light and love for
- Lilicfairys friend Brandon, who is having serious troubles with his back.
- Gregorys friend Bill, who is suffering from cancer and may not have much time left.
- Woodchiros ex-wife and Veneos ex-husband, for their fragile relationships with their children.
- Searchings cat Marty, who went for a root canal and came back with his trachea torn, and Moonflower and BlueDoves cat Mirandee, who is suspected of having a urinary tract infection. Both kitties are doing much better now, but wed best keep up the prayers for a bit longer.
- Moonflower, who is still having tests related to a breast lump that fortunately has been determined benign. She could use some extra light to help her quit smoking.
- Dong-Yue (Cecilia) Zhang, a 9-year-old who was kidnapped from her Toronto home in October and is still missing.
- Terri Schindler Schiavo, the disabled Florida woman whose life hangs in the balance as her husband fights for her right to die.
- Moonflowers friends mother-in-law, Mary, who is recovering from a stroke in a nursing home.
- Toks and his brother, the terminally ill boys fascinated with fairies whom Gladeyes asked forum members to send fairy e-mail to some months ago. With no recent contact from the nurse who was relaying the e-mails, we dont know the boys status now.
- Woodchiros mother, who is having health concerns, and Veneos mother and former mother-in-law and a cousin, who are all suffering from cancer.
- Amykins cousin, James Dean, who was in a car accident and declared brain dead. His father is having to decide whether to take him off life support.
- Bluedove and the new baby she is expecting.
- The Community Co-ops success.
- Searchings friends niece, Danielle, who was pregnant with her second child when she was involved in a bad car accident. She is in a coma and the baby was delivered alive in emergency surgery.
- Rainbows friend Sharon, who lost her brother in a car accident. For his soul and for the surviving family.
- Moonflowers e-mail friend, Ann, and her three grandchildren, who have been through upheaval in their home lives. The children are now out of foster care and with their grandmother.
Thanks for reading our newsletter. If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or white light requests, either
e-mail us at email@example.com or PM our Community
columnist, Carrie Chesney (enchantress299).