by Anindita Basu
I see the rainbow in the sky, the dew upon the grass
I see them and I ask not why they glimmer or they pass
With folded arms I linger not to call them back, twere vain
In this or in some other spot I know theyll shine again
Walter Savage Landor
Or, as Greg would have said, Onward and upward.
Metamorphosis is deeply saddened by the passing away of Gregory Ellison, the websites founder and webmaster. Conscious Community, therefore, is silent this month. Silently lighting candles.
* White light and love for... *
- The soul of our dear Gregory, who passed on to his next journey on the 23rd of November, 2004.
- The survival of our Conscious Evolution community, despite the loss of its founder.
- Lilicfairy, for her new home.
- WriteOn, for health and energy.
- Bluedove and her little dove, Brody Evyn. Bluedove is recovering from a Caesarean section and abdominal surgery. Brody has a heart murmur caused by a hole in his heart, which could close up on its own.
- Gregory and Firesongs daughter Danielle, who is battling high anxiety and depression along with a financial crisis after she and her husband, Richard, both lost their jobs and were uprooted cross-country just before the birth of their daughter, Marina.
- Veneos mother, Lois, and cousin, Debbie, who both have cancer.
- Woodchiros mother, Diane, who is facing health concerns.
- Searchings friends niece, Danielle, who finally awakened from the
coma she was in following a serious car accident. While she was still in the
coma, her second child was born via Caesarean section. Danielle is undergoing therapy
in her efforts to return to a normal life.
- Amykins cousin, James, still unresponsive after a severe
- Moonflower, for health concerns and to quit smoking.
- Terri Schindler Shiavo, the brain-injured woman in Florida whose birth family fights for her life while her husband tries to have the tube through which she receives life-sustaining nourishment and hydration removed.
Thanks for reading our newsletter. If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or white light requests, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.